Microsoft Project

Welcome to Microsoft Project’s UserVoice site. This is the site for all of your ideas and suggestions for Project Desktop, Project Server, and Project Online.

You can also take a look at our Announcement Blog as well as our Support Blog.

Tip and tricks :

• As soon as you start entering a new idea, a list of similar ideas might show up, allowing you to either vote for an existing idea or create a new one.
  • When you create a new idea you will be able to pick a category. You can then filter by categories on the right sidebar. If you feel we need to add some categories please let us know.
  • You can add #hashtags to your idea description for tagging! it makes it easier to search for similar ideas.
  • We will be following the same UserVoice Status Definitions that Visual Studio uses. “What does the status of my feedback mean?”

We look forward to hearing from you!

The Microsoft Project Team
Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

How can we improve Project?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MS Project Syncing to SharePoint

I am setting up a task list app on my project management office's sharepoint site. I can get MS Project and Sharepoint to sync just fine for all the default columns. Now I want a view that contains all the other columns we use, like duration, baseline start, baseline finish, actual finish, early/late start, and early/late finish.

When I initially set this up, I went to Map Fields button in MS Project and did the Add Field button. For column Baseline Start, make a Baseline Start column on the Sharepoint task list. And so on. It worked. Terrific. I save…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • microsoft teams

I would like to have Project Web App in Microsoft Teams.

45 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • make sharing the functional gantt view easier to non project and non-tenant users

mind numbing is all I can say. Take a look at smart sheet to understand the simple changes you should implement for sharing and export

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration with other tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Integrate SharePoint Projects from Project Center with Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation

Dynamics 365 Project Services Automation already can save Projects as mpp files in SharePoint Online. But they feel pretty lonesome there.

It would be great to connect SharePoint projects from Project Center to Dynamics 365 PSA. I dont think this is yet possible according to MS-documentation.
          We manage SharePoint projects internally through PWA/Project Center and SharePoint Project Sites, but we need the output for customers and invoicing to be done in Dynamics PSA. We need to put the projects into Customer Relation.
          This integration would be for us THE reason to get MS Dynamics 365.

I think this is a…

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base