Project for the web

Welcome to Microsoft Project’s Feedback Forum!

We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum for all of your ideas and suggestions for Microsoft Project offerings. The Project team regularly reviews the ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussion.

Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. We will do our best to respond to the top suggestions.

We look forward to hearing from you!
The Microsoft Project Team
  1. Integration of Roadmap in Teams

Add a connector in Teams to lez us show a roamap as a tab in a teams channel

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Roadmap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Roadmap needs to allow notes to be associated with a project and/or tasks

We use Project OnLine, and I use Roadmap to review programs status weekly with my PMs. It will be very useful if I can enter my notes on the entire project swim-lane or a particular task. Otherwise I have to keep switching between Roadmap and my note-taking application (I use Agenda on my Mac).

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all!

We appreciate the feedback and understanding your scenarios! As we plan/develop this, we would appreciate continuing detail on how you would use this, where you would use this (row level/item level), and how this would benefit you.

Thanks again to our Uservoice community!
    ~J

3. Teams Integration

Similar to Planner's integration. Having a site part that points is not good enough.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Project  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Roadmaps for EDU customers

Please enable Roadmaps for education customers. We are heavy users of Azure DevOps for our agile teams as well as project server and this would be a huge benefit to us.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roadmap  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Project for the web

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base