How can we improve Project Online?

Roadmap export

I'd like the ability to export or print a roadmap to PDF to make it easier to share for status reporting with non-Project users.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

We want to understand this scenario better. Why do you want to export/print to PDF/Powerpoint? Is the scenario you’re trying to solve just sharing Roadmap to non Project users? Would a read-only share mode be something you’re looking into?

We’d love to hear more comments and scenarios around what you’re trying to solve here!

~J

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to export the roadmap so that I can share it with upper management (who are all non Project users). To that end, being able to export to PDF/PPT is the ideal solution.

A read-only share mode *might* be acceptable in certain scenarios, but only if it wouldn't require a Project subscription to simply view the roadmap. Nevertheless, this alternative requires more effort for my target audience to have to get the information for themselves rather than allow me to pull it into a presentation for them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, The ability to export to a PPT or PDF is a must have for executive reports. Would like to have PowerBI reporting as well

Feedback and Knowledge Base